FT Services is committed to safeguarding the personal information entrusted to us by our employees and customers.
FT Services Privacy Commitment:
- Comply with applicable provincial and federal laws for privacy and collecting personal information (“Relevant Laws”);
- Collect personal information for reasonable business and employment purposes;
- Except when contrary to Relevant Laws, collect personal information directly from the individuals concerned, or from other persons with the individuals consent or as authorized by law;
- Provide an individual with information about the existence, use and disclosure of the individual’s personal information and provide access to that information, if reasonable and upon request. On request, correcting information that is inaccurate;
- Use and disclose personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected, unless the individual consents or the law permits the use or disclosure without consent; and
- Designate an individual to ensure FT Services complies with the Relevant Laws for privacy and collecting personal information.
© FT Services 2013. Information on this web site is accurate as of the time of posting.
Updated: April 12, 2013